Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Last Few Days of the Year






Hope everyone had a great Christmas (if you celebrate it!).  I noticed today that the daylight hours are just a few minutes longer now that the Solstice is past.  Hey, every minute adds up!

So how was 2009 for you?  What are your hopes for 2010?

I've planned a few things so far in January: Mid-month, I'm heading up to Boulder to take a long weekend course in Sports Massage.  I'm sort of beginning to explore a few modalities to see what I enjoy most and what might be the best way to use my education.  I'm excited!  

In late January, I'll head over to Ouray for a couple days of ice climbing.  Finally!  It has been two years since I last picked up an ice tool and I'm ready to get back out there, if only for a weekend.  Yay! 

No comments: