Friday, March 14, 2008

Colors

It's snowing. Large flakes are drifting down from the sky. I spent a little *too* much time online this morning letting myself be distracted by discovering some more cool art blogs out there.

I added Anna Maria Horner's blog to my favorites list. Check out her website here. Such amazing color schemes! Some are funky, retro, rich, etc.. Check it out!

During my workout this morning, I resurrected a design I already have for a future project. I've been working on the computer version but need to polish it up a bit before I can accomplish the project I have in mind. Anyway, after a bit of modification, I came up with this little sketch. The colors washed out a bit in the photo (ugh, as usual!). If I could get those funky, rich colors, I'd love to try a version of this as a painting of some sort! Hmmm. The artist brain wheels are turning...!





No comments: