Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Back


It's a beautiful fall day out there! I just got back from a nice run up on some of the Dale Ball Trails here in Santa Fe. Thought I would get a little fresh air & exercise before hitting the books. Anatomy quiz tomorrow!! :-)

Nice to have that "extra" hour today as Steve & I drove down to Albuquerque this morning for his departure to the Australian Outback. He's going to be bike touring until February! Whoo! We had lunch at Flying Star before heading to the airport. He got out with his bike box, duffle bag, and two panniers ("that's all I need...") and I took his car back to Santa Fe with me. Coincidental that I started my cross-country biking tour in '05 from the same airport? Hmmm! Good luck out there, Steve! (I've posted a link to his bike tour blog on the sidebar, if anyone is interested.)

No comments: