Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cold, Cold Kitty!

January still has a frozen grip on us here in Colorado. It's cold, cold kitty out there! An overnight below zero Fahrenheit temperature is the price we have to pay for those clear, cloudless days. Thankfully we have winter sports! And down jackets! As I am fighting the typical run-down, post-holiday tiredness, I'm looking forward to an upcoming visit to Ouray, CO, to participate in the Chicks with Picks all-women ice climbing week.

Collage is on my mind today. I was contemplating my sluggishness in picking up the paintbrush and/or pencil this week. Often, cutting and pasting something together will ignite the creativity fuse. The huge stack of postcards I have in my art box could be a starting point. Check out the interesting blog, "A Collage a Day" by Randel Plowman. Interesting concept!


No comments: